GROWING LEADERSHIP TALENT
Systemic, thought-provoking and experiential
Leadership Development Programmes for aspiring and established leaders
Central to the success of any organisation is the capacity to leverage all of the talent and capability that resides in its leadership. In particular, to provide meaningful and stimulating development for those with the capacity to become exceptional leaders – motivating them; enriching the organisation.
EB Programmes develop balanced leaders who
- Have deepened their self-knowledge and self-belief, with greater clarity about what they bring to leadership
- Are more attuned to others and equipped to develop constructive and productive relationships
- Are emotionally grounded – able to read and respond appropriately to emotion in-the-moment
- Become role models, capable of influencing the leadership culture of the organisation
- Bring into play an expanded, more balanced range of qualities of leadership practice.
- Have a clear understanding of their responsibilities as leaders and are better equipped to fulfill those responsibilities
We work with the client organisation to structure a journey for leaders that will be resonant with the culture and strategic objectives.
We tailor for the needs of progressing talent; for leaders new to their senior roles; and for established leaders who see the value of continuing to stretch and grow.
Features of our programmes
- Responsible learners partnering with experienced tutors
- Active contributors to the learning of fellow participants
- Here-and-now strategies AND future-focused growth
- Reflective learning at depth
- Experiments and actions in the workplace to embed new practices
- Interactive and self-directed learning, through varied mediums
- Coaching support throughout
- Regular liaison with organisational sponsors