The EB Qualities of Practice concept enlivens and enriches the work of developing leadership. It is positive and additive, expanding the understanding of leadership-in-practice. By thinking in terms of adding value through a wide range of leadership qualities of practice, it creates a more generative picture of what leadership looks like, and challenges the out-dated, relatively narrow picture of leadership that stubbornly persists in many minds.
The distinctive Qualities of Practice processes are grounded in robust research and are designed to suit this dynamic and evolving world, generating leadership insights that are relevant to context and need.
The QP processes can support you in:
- Understanding your current leadership practices
- Discovering eclipsed qualities and how they might be fully valued
- Bringing balances and counterbalances into your leadership
- Anticipating the qualities needed for future success
- Expanding your existing leadership repertoire
- Deepening self-understanding and strengthening self-belief
- Achieving lasting shifts in the leadership culture
Get in touch to discuss how the EB team can work with you to help your organisation in its strategic OD and Leadership Development work
We offer highly-praised workshops for internal and external practitioners, enabling them to incorporate the Qualities of Practice processes in their leadership and culture-shaping work. Click the button to learn more.
Skilled use of the Qualities of Practice processes invites reflection, exploration and discussion leading to deep insight, avoiding many of the resistances that frequently slow change down.
To facilitate these deep learning processes, we have designed the innovative EB Qualities of Practice Cards which are versatile, adaptable to context and judgement-free.